Writing Reflection

1. What do I notice about myself as a writer as I read through my work?
I notice that sometimes I spell something wrong and use my punctuation wrong so I have to go back and check.Another thing is that I add some details that don't really make sense.


2. How have I changed as a writer so far?

What I have changed so far is that I use better punctuation and that I also have better comas and periods.My spelling is getting better too!Another thing is that I always try remembering some of the details like My stomach has butterflies in them and other things like that.

3. What are three things I do well as a writer?

The three things I do well in writing is that I always have good spelling,strong details,and alot of description in it too.


4. What are some things I want to get stronger at as a writer?

somethings are that I have people publish it so I know what I need to work on and that I also want to do as stronger writer is learn more about punctuation.


5. What is my favorite piece, and what are the things I love about it?

My favorite piece is the piece I wrote for fourth grade the thing I love about it is that I always add detail to it and some punctuation to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment